The Dynamics 365 AI for Sales help marketing personnel line up their priorities intelligently and help salespeople take proactive actions and weigh any pertinent risk on deals and track sentimental analysis for useful insights. Microsoft has introduced three new applications powered with AI for marketing, sales, and customer service respectively.
The latest upgrades include a number of added capabilities spanning Social Engagement, Omni-channel Engagement Hub, Project Service, Talent, Operations, Retail, Field Service, and other Portals. The AI applications are enhanced with mixed reality technologies, thereby allowing users to run tools like Remote Assist – a hands-free calling application facilitating the resolution of priority issues.
The Workforce can now center their tasks around machine-driven learning experiences with Dynamics 365 AI capabilities for Sales as well as Customer Service. Powered by AI and natural language capabilities to translate data into achievable insights, Dynamics platform has revolutionized the customer service function.
- Machine-level capability to identify customer service issues and deliver fast-paced resolution
- Develop and improve positive response rates through effective cold-calling aimed at bigger turnover
- Build well-defined relationships with customers across marketing channels and customer touch-points
Let us explore how Dynamics AI plays a crucial role in following key functional areas:
Dynamics 365 AI helps track which deals are valuable to complete, identify sentiments of prospects with deeper insights, and what actions to take based on informed decisions
- Leverage high-end lead-scoring models for identifying the most crucial prospects with the highest probability of conversion
- Identify and fine-tune crucial metrics by reducing wait times, improve resolution rates, and cut bounce rates aimed at greater customer satisfaction
- Develop customer relationships with sophisticated interactions across all channels to better identify precise needs for utmost fulfillment
With powerful predictive analytics using Dynamics 365, customer service personnel can take the most effective action in resolving queries and addressing key issues
- Respond to lower-level queries more effectively and securely with intelligent inputs on the right action plan, driven by sales-force mentoring
- Real-time access to customer data with visual filters and end-to-end interactive dashboards facilitated with interactive bots
- Extend delightful customer experiences by leveraging virtual agents at minimal support costs, and minimal need for coding
Dynamics 365 for Market Insights allows you to master trends on your products, customers, and the competition. The application will offer sentimental analysis to drive events that contribute to valuable brand perceptions and affinities.
- Powerful, actionable, and consistent insights capable of transforming social conversations into capable leads and relevant prospects
- Cross-channel brand sentiment analysis with precise numbers and topic-wise breakdown based on age, gender, social class, economic status
- Gauge customer pulse based on exactly what buyers think about your product; vital statistics on social trends and real-time data on influencers
- Retrieve keyword-based historical data that sends powerful indicators on buyer patterns from real-time search data on product category pages
As such, organizations can now comfortably automate and streamline their sales and marketing activities by virtue of dedicated AI platforms rolled as part of the Dynamics 365 stable release by Microsoft.