Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations has transformed the enterprise solution domain with its resilient properties and powerful usability features at the functional level. The Dynamics 365 FO is essentially a sequel to the Microsoft Dynamics AX version and is perceived to play a key role in the automation of operations and finance. The Dynamics 365 FO is set to build upon the success of its predecessor, the Dynamics AX platform and take large organizations to the next level of growth.
The Microsoft Dynamics 365 version has become the ERP of choice for larger enterprises by virtue of its ability to serve multi-site, multi-country, and multi-lingual requirements. The platform derives its texture from being a single-source application having a superior architecture as well as advanced functionality. It has been essentially built for the cloud, but certain companies would go for an on-premise solution in line with their business nuances; while still others might take a call for a hybrid arrangement.
Business Agility: With options for intelligence tools such as Power BI embedded in Dynamics 365 FO, access real-time analytics from any device in the form of charts, graphics, and rich visuals for instant decision-making.
Security: Redefine the scope of most-secure transactions and billing operations ever, powered by credentials at the user and administrator levels. These are enforced with network-level protocols for giving desired safety to the Dynamics 365 FO user base.
Customizable: Dynamics 365 lets administrators and users work in a cohesive workspace with the set of most prominent features available by understanding the precise level of needs and the degree of flexibility required by the business.
User-friendly: Dynamics 365 FO rolls out the most desired options for users with menu-driven tabs and controls to manage workflows and complete documentation as well as processing for swift transactions and timely adjustments of shipments/orders.
Efficiency: With a large number of enterprise functions spanning payroll, credits, receivables, reconciliation, and financial budgets, payables, and overdrafts, the Dynamics 365 FO also makes provision for new strategic moves such as mergers and takeovers.
Dynamics 365 FO is capable of driving functional workflows in an enterprise:
- Automation of invoice discounts based for individual customers based on pre-defined criteria
- Generation of Invoices to handle the volume of shipments, in addition to dispatch of order quotations
- Efficient management of end-to-end sales cycle as well as handling of all of the partial shipments
- Improved contact management with synchronization of Outlook contacts and PayPal remittance
- Compare ledger entries to budget by building account schedules in spreadsheets compatible with Excel
- Synchronize data from CRM and Sales and drive leads with quick action for targeted product/service
- Access customer status based on real-time records of the e-mails, orders, and sales invoices
- Determine the most cost-effective way to convert prospects into sales based on current market data
- Online bank reconciliation for incoming payments by vendor ledger entries through bank feed integration
The Dynamics 365 (Finance & Operation) ERP has fulfilled the requirements of a large number of businesses with its agility, flexibility, and compatible interaction with external systems such as Outlook, web-based applications, and e-mail tools.